Have you taken a look at your golf shoes lately? Not the quick look when you bend your head down prior to swinging, but have you given a thorough analysis of your shoes recently? My shoes are in terrible condition. That’s tough to admit because I would list golf shoes at the top of my list in the order of importance when it comes to executing a comfortable golf swing.
Hitting a golf ball flush depends on the swing path, foot stability and balance. The club is low on the list. Seriously, pro golfers change sponsors with the seasons. However, the golf shoe is one of the least appreciated pieces of equipment that we use every round, and it’s one of the pieces of equipment we are loyal to when it come to branding. We love them not only because they look good but because they feel good. The golf shoe is involved in every single shot. Appearance isn’t everything when it comes to the golf shoe.
Ascis Golf shoes not only look good but also feel right, they provide you the balance required while playing your game
- Gel-Ace Tour Sunbelt: Comfort is the key to this model with a mesh upper providing a secure fit and exceptional breathability during those hot summer rounds.
- Gel-Ace Tour 3: or those that prefer to walk the course, a walking bevel, Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System and Solyte Midsole will provide cushioning and comfort from the first drive to that final putt.
- Gel-Ace Pro: ASICS most advanced golf shoe, and the choice of pros the world over.
- Gel-Linksmaster: The traditional golfer’s saddle design meets comfort and support in this shoe. Waterproof, for the dew-covered grass of early morning rounds, with a stable, supportive sole for comfort and fit.
- Lady Gel-Ace Thea: Designed with a lower profile to offer a more feminine fit, this shoe features an external heel counter
- Matchplay Classic: Whether chipping in for birdie on the 8th or relaxing with friends at the 19th hole, the Matchplay Classic is the perfect shoe for those who take a more casual approach to their golf game
- Matchplay 2: The successor to the popular Matchplay – this update into the “fixed spike” market, mimics the athletic styling of our running shoes with a lightweight cushioned midsole for all-day comfort.
The name of the company, “ASICS”, is an acronym of the Latin phrase “anima sana in corpore sano”, which translates to “Healthy Soul in a Healthy Body”. Since 2007 there has been a larger emphasis placed on this acronym, and its translation has been truncated for advertising purposes to “Sound Mind, Sound Body”