Buying the right golf ball might seem easy, but it is not. Golf balls are not all alike and you should never just buy the first golf ball set you happen to see and head for your game. You need to know what kind of golf ball you have and what its capabilities are and you get this information through golf ball comparisons. It is kind of analogous to a baseball player not reaching for the first bat, but choosing the best one among many.
When there is talk of the best brands Nike pops to mind instantly. Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and selling of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services.
Nike helps you find the right golf ball, as the right ball can change your game and take it to a whole new level.
Nike Golf Balls now have speed lock technology which interlock the RZN core design and deliver more energy between the layers for faster ball speed and longer distance
- Nike RZN Black: Designed to minimize spin on long drives, the nike RZN black golf balls feature speed lock for more efficient energy transfer and speed off the club face.
- Nike RZN Platinum: Designed to control the spin,
- Nike RZN White: Designed to deliver the best touch and distance with every shot ,
- Nike RZN Red: Designed to optimize length with a higher trajectory ,.
- Nike Power Distance Long Limited Edition (Sharpie ® Included): The Nike Power distance Long Limited Edition golf balls are made with a high velocity core and a durable aerodynamic cover for greater carry off the tee, responsive feel and penetrating flight.
- Nike Power Distance Long: The Nike Power Distance Long Golf balls are made with a high velocity core and a durable aerodynamic cover for greater carry off the tee
- Nike Power Distance: These are made worth low compression at the core for a soft feel and a modified aerodynamic cover for a higher launch and lift.
- Nike Power Distance Soft: These are made with reduce compression at the core and a softened aerodynamic cover for enhanced distance and short game control.
- Nike One RZN X: Made for long distance blasts, these are ideal for the big hitting amateur player.
- Nike Vapor Black 2.0: These are made with soft core and responsive cover for long, low spin ball flight off the tee.
- Nike 20XI-S Spin: These balls feature the revolutionary new RZN core for more distance off the tee and better control around the greens
- Nike 20XI-S Spin HPN: These provide better control around the greens as well as a steeper spin slope for lower driver spin
- Nike 20XI-X Distance HPN: These golf balls feature the new RZN core for better control and distance.
Nike sponsors many high-profile athletes and sports teams around the world, with the highly recognized trademarks of “Just Do It“